As you seek to join the mission of God among the nations by participating in a Short-Term Trip, this page has everything you need to get started today. Check back often as new trips will be posted monthly. Please complete the steps below and email us with any questions. While individuals can sign up for any trip, we encourage Small Groups or groups of friends to GO TOGETHER. Your Small Group can join one of the existing trips or form your own trip. Simply contact us to let us know your interests and timeframe and we will help you with everything!
- Pray and ask questions. Feel free to contact us or email any of the team leaders at the link below.
- Pick a trip from the list below.
- Download, complete, and return the Short-Term Trip Member Application listed below along with a $300 deposit. Once you apply, the team leader will be in touch with you about all the details, preparations, and team meetings.
- Apply for a passport if you don’t already have one or renew your passport if it is expired or expires soon.
- Refer to the Short-Term Trip Financial Responsibilities at the link below and begin raising support for your trip once you hear from your team leader with your official trip name and instructions.
Applications, Info, & Followup:
NOTE: If you are applying to go on a Short-Term Trip with GlobalHope India, Reaching and Teaching, Uhuru Child, or Heartline Ministries please apply via their online applications at the links in their trip descriptions—do not use the general Team Member Applications below for trips with those organizations.
For Team Members:Short-Term Trip Team Member ApplicationShort-Term Trip Financial Responsibilities
Short-Term Trip Team Member Follow-Up EvaluationUS Passport Application InformationShare A Story From Your Trip